Friday, May 1, 2009

Morning Jolt: Timba y Café

Tiempo Libre, my favorite expat Cuban band in Miami, has teamed with Café Bustelo to promote their latest album, a classical/timba mix call Bach in Havana, release date May 5.


A million cans will go out with Tiempo Libre's picture on the bottom and links to a free song download. I hope I can find one at the Super Compare...


UPDATE added Monday 5/4...

Good news...I'm going to be doing a radio giveaway of Bustelo cans + Tiempo Libre's new CD, coming soon to Azucar y Candela on my new time of 6-8 pm Wednesday nights on WXDU 88.7 FM! (I mean, without Azucar y Candela, you can't really have your cafecito cubano, can you?) Tiempo Libre has one awake marketing team...I will give a special "heads up" to Onda Carolina readers about the giveaway once we get it set, but expect it this May!

No comments: